Skip to product information
1 of 1

TRENDITD DETERGENTS

Thin Bleach Multipurpose cleaner (5lt)

Thin Bleach Multipurpose cleaner (5lt)

Regular price R 90.99 ZAR
Regular price Sale price R 90.99 ZAR
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fragrance

Fresh Thin Bleach is a powerful cleaning solution designed to provide effective disinfection and brightening in various applications. Its thin and easy-to-pour consistency, allows for effortless pouring and quick application, ensuring convenience and accurate dosage during cleaning . The bleach is suitable for various cleaning tasks, including laundry, surface cleaning, bathroom sanitation, and more, making it a versatile solution for different applications. It will effectively remove tough stains, dirt, and grime, helping to keep surfaces clean and spotless. This bleach is suitable for both residential and commercial environments, ensuring cleanliness and sanitation in various spaces.

INGREDIENTS

Aqua (Water), Active Ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite (3.5%) when packed, Parfum (Fragrance)

USAGE (as a guideline)

To whiten and brighten laundry, add 32 ml (approximately 1/8 cup) of bleach per 5 litres of water. Soak whites and colourfast items for 10-15 minutes. Rinse and then wash with detergent as usual. To remove stains, mix 63 ml (1/4 cup) of bleach with 5 litres of water and soak the stained item for 5-15 minutes. Rinse well, repeating, if necessary, before washing with detergent as usual. For top loaders and twin tubs, add 125 ml (1/2 cup) of
bleach to the water, add your laundry and wash as per the normal procedure. To clean and disinfect kitchens and bathrooms, add 63 ml (1/4 cup) f bleach into 5 litres of water. Wash the surfaces and then rinse after 1 minute. To remove stains in the toilet, add 125ml (1/2 cup) of bleach into the toilet bowl, down drains, and plugholes. Rinse after 10 minutes.

PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES

  • 5 LT
  • Cleans and disinfects
  • Freshens, brightens and revives
  • Removes unwanted odours

 

CAUTION

Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact wash thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water to dilute and seek medical attention. Keep out of reach of children

 

Product code: 6009900592985

View full details